TJ the DJ services all 3 Western Provinces from B.C. to Saskatchewan. Have Music, Will Travel!
Corporate events, such as Christmas Parties, Break-Up, Customer Appreciation Events can be similar to weddings but require less over all planning and preparation. Service awards are very much like the formal toast and speeches and the overall format can be similar to that of a wedding. The main differences are in the size of the venue and number of guests which may require a larger sound system than is typical. Repeat bookings will lock in the price for up to 3 years and additional services may be added in gratitude for your continued business.
We do offer an up to 4 hour price as well for morning and afternoon events such as Picnic’s, BBQ’s and some public events. Please contact for details.
This package includes the following:
• Personal Meeting prior to booking your event. Takes about an hour on average. This is where I invite you to tell me about your vision, get to know each other and come up with an official quote for services.
• Planning Agenda/Time line forms – These are great fill in the blanks that cover more than just the basics and a great tool for you to use with your Emcee.
• Custom/Unique Ideas to help with Awards and/or Door Prize Presentations.
• Up to 2 personal meetings prior to your event for further planning and idea sharing up to 1 hour each.
- Unlimited E-Mail, text or Phone communications (upto 15 minutes)
• Sound System adequate for up to 150 people or a small/medium sized venue.
• Use of sound system as P/A for speeches and presentations with cordless mic, a second mic is available as a backup or for an additional Emcee.
• Set up, up to 2 hours prior to event start.
• Up to 7 hours of consecutive performance time. Cocktail & Dinner music included.
• Online Planning and organization system. Personalized Client Portal with mobile access.
• Includes a small/basic light show minimum.
• Meet personally with your Emcee either with you or individually prior to your event with the same availability of email, text and phone contact.
• Back up Equipment standard.
• TJ the DJ Emergency Kit (Typically what a Wedding Planner should bring)
- Legally Purchased Music
- $2,000,000 Commercial Liability Insurance
- Business Licensed with the City of Red Deer
- Chamber of Commerce Member
This package has an estimated time investment of 15-17 hours.